Marble Bathroom Design
Aalto’s marble bathroom designs with custom shower and spa inlays will elevate your bathroom with exquisite detail and timeless appeal. A marble design can turn your bathroom floors, walls or shower into a genuine one-of-a-kind work of art that makes your space truly luxurious and unique. Each marble bathroom design is entirely designed and created here in the U.S. at our workshop in Iowa.
The Aalto Design Process
Aalto marble tile shower and spa designs can use our signature marble selections to create a genuine piece of art for your bathroom.
1. The Concept Planning Phase
The Aalto design process begins with a conversation between you and our artisans. In our first design consultation, we’ll learn your favorite colors, styles and architectural tastes and consider them with your bathroom’s existing architecture. Every marble design is custom-designed to fit the sizing specifications of your bathroom. Aalto customizes intricate waterjet-cut marble designs for shower inlays, borders, walls and other features that complement any bathroom architecture.
2. The Sketching Phase
After our first conversation, Aalto begins sketching a design concept using the references and ideas you preferred during the consultation. We determine the density and scaling of the design flourishes versus the field area and create a prospective budget so you know what to expect as far as expenses when we move forward.
3. The Rendering Phase
Our designers will then present you with detailed color renderings for your marble design concept, whether it’s for your shower or spa, floor or another marble feature. Our process uses advanced computer technology and the most established designers to blend history and innovation into your marble bathroom design.
4. The Manufacturing Phase
After the rendering has been approved and completed, we manufacture your custom design. The same designer who draws the rendering draws the programmed lines that run the waterjet machine to cut the marble pieces, ensuring the concept is exactly replicated in the final inlay.
Aalto Marble Medallions, Borders and Accents
Our unique collection of signature medallions designed by Harri Aalto is unavailable anywhere else. Each Aalto marble design is a work of art to serve as a bathroom’s centerpiece. Our borders and murals give your home a beautiful custom touch in the colors and stones that match your personal taste.
1. Created to Be Original
Our stunning designs are copyrighted, 100% unique and custom-made every time, meaning the centerpiece of your bathroom will be yours alone. Work with us to create a space best suited to your preferences and the specific features of your bathroom.
2. Customized by You
We design original pieces so you can enjoy knowing your bathroom is unique. Your bathroom’s motifs and design are customized to fit your preferences and the existing architecture and size.
3. With Tasteful Origins
Our designs take inspiration from crests, classical arches and coats of arms to give your home a timeless classical touch. Our Aalto Classic Medallions take inspiration from Classical Greek and Roman architecture and incorporate flora, fauna, scrolls and nautical designs that are perfect for adorning your bathroom.
Applications for Custom Marble Bathroom Designs
A decorative and functional marble can change the appearance of your bathroom as a whole. Transform your bathroom into a relaxing marble oasis by updating these features:
- Showers: A custom marble shower has a durable surface and is easy to clean. Suit any bathroom’s style while adding a unique touch with a custom design.
- Floors: Walking across a professionally crafted, smooth marble surface is a luxury that can last for generations in your bathroom. Marble tile is the ideal material for a water-resistant floor.
- Borders: Even minute marble details can transform the entire room into a unique space. Marble comes in many colors and can provide a beautiful contrast to other colors and materials. You can combine a border with another marble application for a uniform appearance.
- Walls: Marble walls are both elegant and moisture resistant, making them a good choice for a bathroom or spa.
Custom Marble Bathroom Color Selections
Designs for your marble bathroom start with the desired color scheme. Here are some color categories for you to consider:
- White and cream: Soft hues like marbled white and cream contribute a timeless style to a bathroom design. These tile colors pair with cool or warm tones and always look serene.
- Gold: With the potential to match various color schemes, gold tones add a rich expression to your marble tile. Gold goes well with beiges as an accent or woven into a backdrop.
- Rose: A touch of red or orange is a vibrant way to show creativity while remaining soft enough to pair with any decor. Rose-tone marble can look muted and soft but also comes in more daring shades for the adventurous.
- Green: With an ocean feel, green marble has a unique appearance without being overly vibrant. Its soothing color that reminds you of the outdoors provides a relaxing space.
- Blue: A light blue looks similar to white or cream whereas a dark or bright blue can accent a similar color scheme. Blue is a calming color and like green, brings in a peaceful hint of the outdoors.
- Gray: Grays can be neutral or complementary. Some grays have a touch of color, like Salome with its hazel aesthetic and flecks of brown among the cracked gray-green. Other tones blend with any combination of other colors.
- Brown and black: These tones create a sleek aesthetic with just about any style, masculine or feminine, and go well with whites or golds. A dark background is universally stylish.
Bring Timeless Beauty Into Your Home With Aalto
At Aalto Marble Inlay, we’ve been designing and crafting waterjet-cut marble shower designs since 1988. We’ve pioneered and innovated the process in America and currently offer the only classical marble inlay design collections made 100% in the USA. Embellish your bathroom with marble inlay shower and spa designs by contacting us about pricing and estimates today.